Terms & Conditions
Welcome to Botanical Dwellings
These terms of service outline the rules and regulations for the use of Botanical Dwellings's Website.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms of service in full. Do not continue to use Botanical Dwellings's website if you do not accept all of the terms of service stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms of Service, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: "Client", "You" and "Your" refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company's terms of service. "The Company", "Ourselves", "We", "Our" and "Us", refers to our Company. "Party", "Parties", or "Us", refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client's needs in respect of provision of the Company's stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of . Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, Botanical Dwellings and/or it's licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Botanical Dwellings. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from botanicaldwellings.com/ for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms of service.
You must not:
- Republish material from botanicaldwellings.com/
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from botanicaldwellings.com/
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from botanicaldwellings.com/
Redistribute content from Botanical Dwellings (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
- This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
- Certain parts of this website offer the opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions, information, material and data ('Comments') in areas of the website. Botanical Dwellings does not screen, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their appearance on the website and Comments do not reflect the views or opinions of Botanical Dwellings, its agents or affiliates. Comments reflect the view and opinion of the person who posts such view or opinion. To the extent permitted by applicable laws Botanical Dwellings shall not be responsible or liable for the Comments or for any loss cost, liability, damages or expenses caused and or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
- Botanical Dwellings reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which it considers in its absolute discretion to be inappropriate, offensive or otherwise in breach of these Terms of Service.
- You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not infringe any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark, or other proprietary right of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material or material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
- You hereby grant to Botanical Dwellings a non-exclusive royalty-free license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
- The following organizations may link to our Web site without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors when they list us in the directory may link to our Web site in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Web sites of other listed businesses; and
- Systemwide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
- These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party's site.
- We may consider and approve in our sole discretion other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources such as Chambers of Commerce, American Automobile Association, AARP and Consumers Union;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities, including charity giving sites,
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms whose primary clients are businesses; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we determine that: (a) the link would not reflect unfavorably on us or our accredited businesses (for example, trade associations or other organizations representing inherently suspect types of business, such as work-at-home opportunities, shall not be allowed to link); (b)the organization does not have an unsatisfactory record with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility associated with the hyperlink outweighs the absence of Botanical Dwellings; and (d) where the link is in the context of general resource information or is otherwise consistent with editorial content in a newsletter or similar product furthering the mission of the organization.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and it products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party's site.
If you are among the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must notify us by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information (such as a phone number and/or e-mail address) as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Web site, and a list of the URL(s) on our site to which you would like to link. Allow 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Web site as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator (Web address) being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Web site or material being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party's site.
No use of Botanical Dwellings's logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our Web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Web site.
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your Web site. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your Website. No link(s) may appear on any page on your Web site or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Web site. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Web site upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms of service and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our Web site, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms of service.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Web site or any linked web site objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you.
Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
We have engaged the services of Stripe (“Payment Processor”) to collect and manage Your payments. You acknowledge and agree that the Payment Processor will perform the following for Us:
credit and background verification of Our potential customers
access updated payment reports;
credit administration, management and collection;
legal assistance in credit recovery;
assessment of Our customers’ dependability; and
receive, facilitate and assign Your credit that is due to Us;
The Payment Processor is responsible and We shall not be liable for any matter in connection with the processing of Your payments.
You agree to notify Us or the Payment Processor about any billing problems or discrepancies within 60 days after they first appear on Your Account statement. If You do not do so within 60 days, You agree that You waive Your right to dispute such problems or discrepancies.
We may partner with and use other third party payment service providers to handle all payments. We will notify You of such change by e-mail not less than 30 days before it takes effect.
You agree to provide updated information regarding Your credit card or payment method at any time the information is needed.
You give Us and the Payment Processor the pre-authorization to verify if Your credit card or payment method account is valid and has the necessary funds or credit available to cover Your payments.
You authorize such credit card to pay any amount described herein.
You confirm that Your credited card has sufficient funds, credit facilities and valid expiry date to cover the payment.
You will receive an electronic invoice for Your payments. This electronic invoice shall serve as Your official receipt.
In case of payment delay, You will not able to use any chargeable features of Our Services until the payment in due have been fully paid.
Upon delay with any payments, You may be required to pay interest on the delay (penalty for late payment) for the period as of the time the payment obligation falls due until conforming performance is rendered. We reserve the right to assess reasonable interest charges on any amounts not paid by the date such payments are due.
You are solely responsible for any and all fees charged to Your credit card by the issuer, bank, or financial institution including, but not limited to, subscription, overdraft, insufficient funds, and over the credit limit fees.
All orders are subject to Our credit approval. We reserve the right to withhold shipment or to require other adequate assurances of performance of Your payment obligations as We, in Our discretion, may require, notwithstanding any order confirmation issued by Us.
All payments shall be paid in USD. You may have to incur costs for conversion and transfer of money if applied by Your financial service provider.
All prices include VAT at current legal rate in United States, unless stated otherwise in this Agreement. You are responsible for all other applicable taxes, and We shall charge taxes when required to do so.
Other payment methods are accepted only if provided on Our Website.
We will refund the payments within 30 days of purchase if You are not 100% satisfied with Our product or service.
All refunds will only be issued to the original form of payment.
Credit & Contact Information
This Terms of service page was created at privacyterms.io terms & conditions generator. If you have any queries regarding any of our terms, please contact us.